Is a city within a city.
It is the hallmark of a prestigious variety of unique and quality hotel facility, showrooms, education campuses, medical facilities, high end boutique shops and fuel station along with various entertainment and recreational facilities making it an excellent value development.
Mega City has close proximity to the CBD being 2 kms (5 minute drive) from the city and 5 kms (10 minute drive) from the airport along the main junction of Kisumu – Kakamega – Nairobi Rd. The mall was established in 2005 as an expansion plan to offer a fully fledged shopping experience to include recreational facilities.
The footfall is approx. 15,000 – 20,000 people on the weekdays and 20,000 – 25,000 people on the weekends. Seated on a 15 acre land with a built up space of 600,000 sq. ft., the property’s unique features include:
- Houses the largest Nakumatt Supermarket occupying 127,000 sq.ft.
- A standby backup generator
- Well secured with CCTV surveillance
- A fire alarm system
- Clean restroom facilities
- Ample parking for of approx. 500 vehicles
- 2 frontal and back entrances with wide fire exit points
- A spacious children’s play facility
- Dedicated In-house technical team to deal with the requirements
- Two digital cinema theatres attracting visitors from surrounding areas
- Borehole water facility
Mega City provides an atmosphere for all-round complete entertainment, functional and recreational relaxation away from the hassle of town. What else would you ask for?