Amsha Mama has come up with an initiative dubbed Pedal Against Poverty.
This is in appreciation of the Sustainable Development Goals that every country under the United Nations adopted.
To be precise; goals number 1, 2 and 10 which states:
1. End poverty in all its form.
2. End hunger, achieve food security and improved nutrition.
10. Reduce inequality within and among countries.
Over 500 extreme poor families from all over the country will benefit from a one month food provision and a business capital that will help them sustain themselves.
This below is the design of the competition:
- Three participants/cyclists will represent one family.
- Only those who manage to finish the race (the families they are representing) will be considered as beneficiaries.
The event which will be held on the 20th of August 2016 starting from 10am till dusk will incorporate 1,500 cyclists from all over the country and beyond.
Be part of the Amsha Mama Pedal against poverty and let’s put poverty into history.
For inquiries call: 0700707564