10th-12th July is an opportunity for you to join with other aspiring entrepreneurs for 1 weekend to address some of the most interesting challenges in education. For only KShs 700, you’ll get:
- Ideas and challenges sourced from top thinkers in the education community
- Access to mentors and coaches who can help you conceive and iterate on your idea
- Free meals on Saturday and Sunday to sustain your brain as you think big!
- Opportunities to present your idea and get feedback from investors and seasoned entrepreneurs
- A chance to win the prizes listed below!
Learn more about the event here.
The event’s partners (local and international) who’ll make your experience during and after the event worthwhile and see your education idea scale both within and outside the region are:
- iBiz Africa – 2-Months free workspace and physical address for your startup; access to Mentorship and resources
- NEST.vc – 3 Months Digital Marketing Support; top winning team listing on investable.vc (Equity crowdfunding platform with 600 registered professional investors)
- UBER Kenya – Sponsored convenient & safe rides for registered participants during the event (10th to 12th July)
- Africa’s Talking – USSD code and hosting credits for your startup application for easy clientele access (e.g *522#)
- Imagine K12 – Guaranteed interview for the Top winner to pitch their idea to the USA based edtech Accelerator and potential for seed funding
- .CO domain – Sponsored one year hosting and domain for your startup (Access to exclusive perks and discounts for .CO domain owners)
- Google Launchpad – Potential to qualify for the program with access to both mentorship and exclusive resources
Have anything else to add? Make your voice heard by leaving a comment below: